[uanog] Fwd: [ENOG discuss] Fwd: [ENOG PC] ENOG/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in 2018

Andrii Stesin stesin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 16:02:23 EEST 2017

RIPE drops RUNOG?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Sergey Myasoedov" <sm at netartgroup.com>
Date: Apr 10, 2017 12:41
Subject: [ENOG discuss] Fwd: [ENOG PC] ENOG/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in
2018
To: <discuss at enog.org>

Dear ENOG community,

We received a message that RIPE NCC is changing their engagement in ENOG
meetings support, so we (Programme Committee) feel the need to share the
latest information with you, the ENOG community.

During the recent PC call we requested that RIPE NCC should discuss the
ENOG meetings and its outcome with the community, but noone has sent the
mail to the community. So I will do this.

Please direct all comments and suggestions back to RIPE NCC staff and
please cc: this ENOG mailing list for transparency purposes.

Best regards,
Sergey Myasoedov

Begin forwarded message: