[uanog] Анубыстрорегаться!!! =)

Max Tulyev maxtul at netassist.kiev.ua
Fri Dec 29 13:26:47 EET 2017

Добрый день!

ну офигеть же... неужели никому не надо???

Dear Maksym Tuliev,

Since you have registered for our RIPE NCC Training Course in Lviv,
Ukraine we need to point out the following:

Due to limited interest in this course we kindly ask you to look if you
know other people working for your company or other LIR's who would like
to attend this course.

On Thursday, 4 January 2018 we need to decide if this course will be
cancelled or not. This depends if we have at least 15 people registered
for this course. At this moment we only received 12 registrations.

As an exception you can register 3 persons (instead of 2) from your company.

Please note we scheduled the following Training Courses in Lviv:

Monday, 29 January 2018
Measurements and Tools Training Course
Please register here:
https://lirportal.ripe.net/training/register/courseCode/MET20180002

Tuesday, 30 January 2018 - Wednesday, 31 January 2018
BGP Operation and Security Training Course
Please register here:
https://lirportal.ripe.net/training/register/courseCode/BGP20180002

We're looking forward to seeing you during the course!

With kind regards,

Olivia Ruimwijk
Training Coordinator
RIPE NCC