[uanog] Краудфандисти просять підтримки для цікавого проекту

Oleh Hrynchuk oleh.hrynchuk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 20:34:09 EET 2018

Доброго вечора усім.

Колишній мій колега по роботі в Теленорі прислав листа наступного змісту:

------------------------

Oleh, we have decided, with a couple of friends, to help people who have a
desire to build their electronics. From the beginning, we have been
developing the BigClown kit, using which everyone will be able to create
their electronic gadgets, such as children assemble the LEGO bricks today
or you assemble the furniture from IKEA. It is "just" about the right
components and tutorials - the two essential ingredients we have been
putting to BigClown and heading this way from the day one. Also, from the
very first moment, the opportunity to work on this project turned into a
tremendous passion, we have been enjoying every single moment of it. There
is no better feeling than seeing your work helps other people. BigClown
supports makers when they are prototyping their smart gadgets more than
year already. It also assists students to pick knowledge about the new
technologies. And it helps people in the businesses, who are serious about
the IoT innovations. We are proud that the project we have been working on
is not just about money, but has a deeper and more meaningful purpose. It
is about the journey, rather than reaching the final peak. Today we came to
the point we are spreading the BigClown kit wide to the world. We are doing
so via a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. We aim is to attract as many
BigClown kit users as possible, and expand to all corners of the world,
which at the end of the day, will make the kit better and more affordable.
We are also undeniably motivated to prove the world, that wonderful product
from the Czech Republic can conquer the world! :-) Please support our kit.
Help us to popularize our kit. It does not matter which approach will you
take. You can get one of the offered sets - we provide them with
significant discounts. Also, tell about the campaign to your colleagues,
friends, families, etc. Or just wish us the best luck - we will be grateful
even for that. You can check the campaign: http://bit.ly/2Dz8FW7 Thank you
for your support.

То, може хто зацікавиться...
Проект, як на мене, дійсно цікавий.
І хлопці - реально не якісь там шахраї. Я їх знаю виключно з доброї сторони
- і як професіоналів і як людей.

P.S. Соррі, якщо не в тему.

--
Regards,